Here are some of the highlights of Version 1.1, uploaded today:
– It has one more graph to further illustrate the section on water vapor feedback.
– It drops a brief section dealing with modeling philosophy, and combines two sections on the virial theorem into one.
– Certain issues relating to lapse rates have been clarified.
– Lots of …
- Two new research areas
- Back in action
- A very promising discussion
- Progress on book launch
- The decline effect gets some press, good and bad
- Better news for Tallbloke (Climategate II)
- Climategate II hits home
- More on the decline effect in drug research
- The scary truth about audit software blogging
- Experimental data uploaded, new page